Reposted from Intelligent.com
Cybersecurity is a fast-growing field with incredible demand, and cybersecurity bootcamps offer a great way for interested professionals to sharpen their skills and become part of this burgeoning profession. But many of these online courses have different approaches, and the best course may be different for each student. To help narrow down your options, we researched and reviewed the 10 best cybersecurity bootcamps.
- Code Fellows – Ops and Cybersecurity – Top Pick
- Flatiron School – Cybersecurity Analytics – Best Instructors
- Fullstack Academy – Cybersecurity Analytics – Best for Beginners
- Claim Academy – Cybersecurity – Best for Collaboration
- Evolve Security Academy – Cybersecurity – Best Interactive Projects
- Springboard – Cybersecurity – Best Career Coaching
- Eleven Fifty Academy – Cybersecurity – Best for Certifications
- Ironhack – Cybersecurity – Best for Remote Learning
- The Tech Academy – Cybersecurity – Best for Learning Programming
- Automation Workz – Cybersecurity Tech – Most Affordable
Intelligent Award: Most Affordable
Automation Workz offers the most affordable cybersecurity program on our list while still providing a comprehensive curriculum that adequately prepares students to enter the cybersecurity workforce. Students will earn their Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification and learn how to protect against common hacker tactics, including phishing, ransomware, malware, and social engineering. Full-time students can expect to complete the course in four months, while part-time students should expect to complete the course in eight months. For those that can’t commit to a strict schedule, self-enrollment is available and offers more flexibility. By the end of the course, students will also be prepared for the Cisco CyberOps Associate (CCOA®) exam, setting them up for a career as a cybersecurity operations analyst. Many former students have secured six-figure cybersecurity jobs after graduating this course. And if you’d like an even more affordable option, Automation Workz offers a free Introduction to Cybersecurity course as well.
- Price: $8,425
- Time to complete: Full-time: 4 months; Part-time: 8 months
- Prerequisites required: Students must first complete the Network Tech program
- Flexible schedule: Yes
- Includes verified certificate of participation: Yes
Who should take this course? As the cheapest course on our list, Cybersecurity Tech by Automation Workz is ideal for students on a budget that may not qualify for financing options offered by other bootcamps.